The Most Awaited Game Of 2019! - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Most Awaited Game Of 2019 !

So finally,after 2 years Square Enix released their most awaited game of all time which was untitled but now its name is 
Marvel Avengers like they gave the PS 4 Spider man as 
Marvel Spider man,this game is not only exclusive on PS 4 but will also available on PC,Xbox and other consoles.This game is getting so much criticism these days and marvel fans are not liking these game because of their graphics and looks are not similar as they were in the Avengers movie.Still square enix didn't release the gameplay but it looks cool to me and I am excited for it.This game maybe 3rd person perspective and can be played with 5 main avengers which is:.Captain America,Iron Man,Black Widow,Thor and Hulk so as a big fan of Captain America this game will be a masterpiece for me,can't wait to use Steve Roger's shield to defeat enemies.Iron Man will also be cool to play.Square Enix didn't reveal too much,still we don't know the plot but I am waiting since they reveal some thing.The game is coming on May,2020 which maybe too late and make Marvel fan desperate as I am desperately waiting for this game and definitely buy this game.I wish if 
Spider man will also be in the game so it will be more exciting for me as I am a big fan of Spider man so I hope they include 
Spider man character.

That's all for today,I hope you will like this.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib