How Did I Cross 1000 Views On Blogger? - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

How Did I Cross 1000 Views On Blogger?

So a week ago,I hit 1000 views on this website.I was so happy that day and was emotional too.It took me around 4 months to hit this milestone and I know it is just the beginning,there is more to come.Today I will tell you how did i achieve this milestone also I will give you some motivational Speech so lets begin.

I focused on the content from the beginning and that is the only thing that keeps me going.If you are doing for the sake of money then you should not be that much successful,money comes with hard work and dedication.In the beginning I used to upload 2 blogs per day and at that time it was fun to me to write an article.All those articles were about games and movies which are useless and only contains link nothing more than that.Then I noticed that I should switch my content and I got an idea of writing on personal experiences and tips and tricks,this is my present content and all of the present article are 100% original.The present content is receiving an amazing response that's why I always say focus on your content,content is the king.I have further more plans,I am thinking to start food blogging which is quite interesting for me.If I can do this you can also do this,you just need to believe in yourself and that's it.Be honest to your work and dedicated,you might be successful in blogging.





No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib