How Much Money I Am Making From Blogger? - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

How Much Money I Am Making From Blogger?

I started blogging around 2 months ago and with in 2 months I wrote around 80 articles.With this article I got traffic and now my page views are at 960,soon I will cross 1000 views which will be a great achievement for me.I also submitted my site to different search engines like Google,Bing and many more.So today I will tell you how much I am earning with all this stats.The main purpose of this blog is to motivate you so I hope you will get some motivation today.

Let me tell you first that I haven't sign up for Google Adsense yet because I believe that if you are passionate about something then you shouldn't be worried about your earning.So I am earning not a single penny from Blogger.I wanted to tell you all that don't run after money,for now you must have a focus on your content.And the main thing which matters is your passion means how much are you passionate about blogging and how much are you taking it serious.I sometimes thought that I must signup for adsense now but my passion for blogging stops me and keeps me going on with out having a single penny.If I am doing this you can definitely do this if you do it with your pure heart.If somehow you are not approved for adsense then don't be disappointed make an another site with another content and the next time do it with your full zeal and efforts.One day,you will be recognise by the people and you will earn lots of money,its better to take your time and focus on your content.Don't quit blogging for any reason,just have patience and keep going.If you are not interested in blogging then you should also start a YouTube channel,which is also interesting.I always get demotivated but writing blogs helps me to deal with my depression and anxiety,I don't know but I am passionate about blogging there is something which keeps me going.

That was my speech to all those who are demotivated by blogging,so don't quit just keep going! 

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib