WordPress VS Blogger - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

WordPress VS Blogger

I recently used WordPress and I want to let you know how was the experience also I will tell you which is better WordPress or Blogger.So without wasting time,lets begin!

I was going through couple of tutorial videos on YouTube about WordPress,then I installed WordPress on my PC,it is necessary to install the software after that you will be able to host your site on WordPress.I liked Blogger more but there are few things which I loved the most in WordPress,So the first thing I liked about WordPress is its User interface,no doubt wordpress has cool interface which can allow you to master your website.If you are used to Blogger,you can easily create a site on WordPress,WordPress has the easiest way to built your site as compared to Blogger.With the help of WordPress,you can also work as a freelancer and earn a huge amount of money.As far as writing Blogs are concerned,WordPress is not reliable for writing Blogs.For writing Blogs or articles I will Prefer you Blogger.WordPress is on the more Professional side than Blogger and if you have a knowledge of coding or all that kind of stuff,you are good to go for making a WordPress site,other wise you can also create a site with out the knowledge of coding.WordPress allows you to do the plug-ins and updates by yourself which I think is the best feature of WordPress.I didn't experience WordPress much because I am regular on Blogger and I love Blogger than WordPress.I want to write articles that's why I chose Blogger because for writing articles,Blogger is above WordPress.That was my short experience with WordPress,I might use WordPress in future but for now I will be regular to Blogger.


No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib