Why Am I Huge Fan Of Marvel? - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Why Am I Huge Fan Of Marvel?


So Today's Blog will be different from the previous blogs of mine,today I will share how I became a huge marvel fan and now I am the die hard fan of MCU and almost love all the characters.Lets Begin!

There was a time when I used to watch Spider man movies in my childhood days,I saw the very first Spider man movie and from there I became a huge fan of Spider man.I am eagerly waiting for Spider man Far From home.After that,my dad used to buy me a DVD of spider man,at that time I was around 7 years old,the very first Spider man movie I liked the most because this movie has some cool action scenes.I personally love to see Tobey Maguire as Spider man since he was my childhood Spider man but now 
Tom Holland is also doing perfect and I am impressed by his acting skills,it is my dream to meet Tom Holland in real life and I hope I would meet him.After Spider man movies,I watched
 The Incredible Hulk,which was damn awesome,after this epic movie I stopped watching movies.As I grow young,my friend suggested me to watch Doctor Strange although there is a huge gap between Doctor Strange and The Incredible Hulk,during this gap I used to watch DC comics movies but these movies didn't impress me much.After Justice League,my whole expectations went down for DC then I watched The very first movie of Avengers and literally this movie gave me goosebumps.During these days Avengers: Infinity War was going to be released and there was so much hyped for this movie,I didn't realise what's special in that movie but when I Googled I came to know that for this movie I have to watch MCU movies from Iron man to Black Panther which is now know as Infinity Saga.Then I watched 
Captain America: The First Avenger and this movie made me a fan of Captain America too.After that I watched all the movies of Thor and Iron man,Thor Ragnork became my favourite.But I love Captain America and Spider man more both of them are my favourite avengers.Finally,after some months of watching all the movies which are linked to infinity war,I got a time to watch Avengers: Infinity war by the way I watched it on HD at home because when Infinity war was released I was watching the movies which are connected to Infinity war.Avengers: Infinity war left me crying,the death of Spider man broke my heart.After Infinity war,I was hyped up to watch any marvel movie and at that time they released Ant-man and the wasp,I personally loved the Vfx of this film.Then Marvel released Captain Marvel and after that 
Avengers: Endgame,which was the most awaited movie of Marvel and this time I watched it in Cinema.The experience was amazing and movie was too emotional,we got Spider man back but we lost Captain America as he became aged in Endgame,I personally love Thor's character,he was very humorous in Endgame and that's how this amazing journey came to an end.As a huge marvel fan,I am expecting that Marvel will make such kind of masterpiece in the future and will make us astonished.I am very excited to watch Spider Man Far From Home and my expectations are very high from this movie.Lets see how this movie will do,#Finger Crossed.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib