How Is COD Mobile ??? - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

How Is COD Mobile ???

So COD Mobile is finally released by activision in the collaboration with tencent games.It is the first time when the big game like COD launched on the mobile platform.I haven't even think about that the game like COD will be available someday on mobile.So today I will talk about how much I liked this game and how much can this game contribute to the mobile gaming industry.

I installed it as this game released.First of all you have to play multiplayer until level 7.As soon as you reach level 7 you can play battle royale which is the main feature of this game.If I talk about the graphics of this game ,to be honest I didn't like the graphics much.I think developers should work more on graphics but as far as as gameplay is concerned I really enjoyed the gameplay. So the gameplay is a bit similar to PUBG mobile but there are some features which you can't find in PUBG.In cod mobile you can shoot drones on your enemies and I personally liked this feature.The battle royale of this game is not as good as PUBG but it can be better in future.

Conclusion:.
                      So in my opinion this game can beat PUBG in upcoming days and it can be proved as a turning point for mobile gaming industry.May be this game can boom the mobile gaming industry.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib