My Budget Gaming PC - Anonymous Blogger

personal experiences,tips and tricks,games,pc games,movies

Full width home advertisement

Personal Experiences

Tips&tricks

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

My Budget Gaming PC


It was my dream to build a gaming PC,finally I saved money for that and got myself a budget gaming PC couple of months ago.So in today's blog I will tell you about my specs of my budget gaming PC and will also tell you the price,lets begin with the price.

. Price:.
                 My budget gaming cost me around 400$ and its the best investment I have ever made.Its a budget PC but I can run the upcoming games on medium settings.I recently played
 Far Cry Primal on high settings and it is running very smoothly!

Lets talk about the specs,so the first thing came in specs is the processor.

1. Processor:.
                     I am currently using Intel Core i5 650 @ 
3.3 GHz,I know it is outdated but it is more than enough for me.Soon,I will buy i7,but for now it is working great for me.It cost me around 140$

2. RAM:.
                 The second thing that matters in gaming PC is RAM,I am using 8 GB (2x4) DDR3 RAMs,I bought it recently for around 40$.I will prefer you to buy gaming RAMs they will give you an amazing performance.

3. HDD:.
              Now a days the sizes of games are much bigger,for that you must need a huge space to store your games.I have 1 TB HDD and it cost me around 50$,it also help me a lot to store pictures,videos and lots of software.

4. Graphics Card:.
                                Graphics card plays an important role if you want to play high end graphics games and it is the love of every gamer.I have AMD R7 360 which I think the best GPU if you want to build a budget gaming PC,it can run GTA 5 with high settings on 60 FPS and believe me it run games very smoothly.It cost me around 100$ and if you are thinking to buy a budget GPU,you should definitely go for R7.

5. LCD:.
                 I am using 20 inch 60 Hz NEC LCD,which has a wide screen,it helps me a lot to play games on a big screen,it cost me around 50$ and its the best LCD in this budget.

So as I mentioned in the title its the budget PC that's why it cost me less,I hope I will buy a high end PC someday.
         
           
                           
             

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib